JOIN THE TEAM
ECP is a rapidly growing software service that provides industry leading community management solution.
Customer Support Training Specialist
Extended Care Pro (ECP) is looking for Customer Support & Training Representatives. We do require that the representative have experience using an eMAR system within a facility or community to apply. Our office is located in East Troy, WI and the position is full time. Please apply below.
Role and Responsibilities
- Serve the customers by providing product and service information over the phone and via remote connection; resolving product and service problems.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s reason for calling; determining the cause of any problems; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Answer product and service questions; suggest examples and ideas of set-up, provide further information about the software and possible use.
- Maintain customer records by updating account information.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related tasks and results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
Residential Community Experience, eMAR experience, Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information , Multi-tasking.